coolerking

Satnav

We need another satnav after the Mrs lost the last one:arghh:

We had a motorone which seemed fine but any opinions on make/model would be appreciated. Are any able to deal with the Southern Expressway?

Cheers,

Cooler

Guest guest569

don't think you'll get one that knows when the expressway is changing direction :biglaugh:

I use a tom tom 720 which i think is over rated. :skeptical: Would stick with tom tom just go for a cheaper model.;)

I've got a Tom Tom and learnt the hard way that it doesn't understand the southern expressway being one way - after nearly throwing it out the window,:realmad: I now double check the route before setting off. If you hit alternative route, the second choice is usually expressway free - for those inconvenient times of day!

Have just downloaded Justin Moorhouse's voice for free to replace "Ken" - looking forward to hearing "after 200 metres, turn right at t'roundabout"!:jiggy:

I've got a Tom Tom and learnt the hard way that it doesn't understand the southern expressway being one way - after nearly throwing it out the window,:realmad: I now double check the route before setting off. If you hit alternative route, the second choice is usually expressway free - for those inconvenient times of day!

Have just downloaded Justin Moorhouse's voice for free to replace "Ken" - looking forward to hearing "after 200 metres, turn right at t'roundabout"!:jiggy:

Cheers,

but we took seekingsunshines hubby and their satnav and it knows the times on the Expressway:jiggy:

We should have taken it to get back to the car after the football tonight:biglaugh:

Blimey, I never realised the DJ was the same guy!!! What a funny guy.

Cooler

Guest Nick11

Is it a man thing about the express way. We've been here 2 and a half years and hubby still gets confused as to when its open and which way it is going!!!