Football World Cup Draw - what d'you think?

Diane

Soooo, now we know who'll be playing when! Gosh, didn't realise Scotland and Wales weren't even in it this time (heheheheheh) - although Ireland should be if it weren't for that cheating Frog! Guess all the Scots and Welsh will be supporting England then??!!!! (LOLOL)

And how come New Zealand are through? And no Japan or China?!

At least Beckham should be able to give the England boys a good idea of who to watch out for in the USA team - and the first Aussie game against the Germans should be an event - in Hahndorf pubs at least!!

New Zealand got a great deal - Australia left Oceania to join Asia and then they had to beat a few islands. Hope they do well, but they need to join Asia too eventually I reckon.

Japan did qualify - surprised too China didn't make it, especially as they have 37896 billion people there.

England have to make it to the Quarters where it looks like if all goes as it will we'll meet Brazil and get knocked out.

:-)

Soooo, now we know who'll be playing when! Gosh, didn't realise Scotland and Wales weren't even in it this time (heheheheheh) - although Ireland should be if it weren't for that cheating Frog! Guess all the Scots and Welsh will be supporting England then??!!!! (LOLOL)

At least Beckham should be able to give the England boys a good idea of who to watch out for in the USA team - and the first Aussie game against the Germans should be an event - in Hahndorf pubs at least!!

Chavball is not really my game but ill be following Australia, should get runners up spot and then a possible fixture with the Saesneg's!!! :)

Even though I luv Oz to bits and hate the what's going off in the Uk - I'll be waving my St Georges flag.

Even had the 3 lions song on tonight !!!!!

Did get very drunk though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er why pick on New Zealand - there are a few other countries who got there who have less talent than them - not mentioning any names! They do have a few players who play in Europe including Ryan Nelson the Blackburn captain. (They also played Italy and only lost 4-3. ) And Japan is in it.

Guest MarkIngram

what will be interesting is there is a possibility that to qualify for the Quarters England may end up against Australia.....

I agree with Heaps Good.....we may have got the best draw we could have hoped for - and the team are stronger with Capello in charge, but I still can't see England making it.

I think that if Torres is fit to play for Spain, they'll be the team to beat.

Because of the way the qualifying groups are managed to have representatives from all continents. If it was just down to the best 32 countries in the world there would only be nations from 2 continents present every time.

If England are smart and come second in their group we don't have to meet Brazil until the final. ;)

Yeh sorry I've found Japan now! If the Aussies can finish second in their group and England can finish top of theirs (big "if" I know!) then England meet Australia in the next round - so I guess the good news is at least one of the teams I'm supporting will get through to the round after that!! If.........

Guest Guest1495

Interesting fact, no European team has ever won the world cup off the continent. England players are overpaid, overrated and have no pride playing for their country, never been a fan. I'd like to see a African team break the monopoly or Asia Pacific, would be good for the game, going to be hard but it can be done. Would be awesome over here if Oz could knock out England in the quarters though!

Guest Bluenose

England did all right with their group....the Aussies got shafted haha But u never know in football anything can happen. :)

The bloody Italians got an easy group (B*****ds)....I'm sure they'll manage to cheat there way to the Semi's at the very least....

I'm hoping Holland do well and those cheating French t***s get a flogging ;)

Cheers

J

Guest guest569

England couldn't win a competition if they were in a group against amateur players from Bedford , Adelaide ,Hallet cove and peterborough !!!!

wake up and smell the coffee everyone !!! What a bunch of overpaid pretty boys !!!