tina&steve

Kittens for sale

2 lovely cute and cuddly female kittens for sale. One Grey and White tabby (like the whiskers ad) and other grey. friendly sweet little girls. 9 weeks old.

My hubby bought me these lovely girls but I have found out I am allergic to them really sad to see them go:(. Would love for them to go together if poss can supply they bits, litter tray (dont worry will clean it 1st lol) bowl toys ect.

If I work out how to put photos on I will PM if interested.

Tina x

Where did your hubby get them from? Was it Marion shopping centre by any chance...We may have their bro if he did...

HG

Ah no it was tea tree plaza modbury xx they are lovely xx

Guest Im Here

OMG they are beautiful i would of had them but i know hubby wouldn't be too chuffed as we have 2 cats already and 2 dogs im sure you will find a home for them pretty quickly

Have you tried treating your allergy at all? Friend of mine used to be allergic to cats, and a homeopath made up some tablets containing some of the cat hair, after taking a few of those the allergy got lots better! Worth a try, rather than having to part with them.

Have you tried treating your allergy at all? Friend of mine used to be allergic to cats, and a homeopath made up some tablets containing some of the cat hair, after taking a few of those the allergy got lots better! Worth a try, rather than having to part with them.

Yes I have but nothing is working. I haven't had any probs with my asthma since we have been here but know its got really bad:(. Its sad but yes they do have to go:(

Guest DHDH

Hi Tina

We are so tempted ... they are just so cute! Its just i have never had a pet before so would be entering the unknown.. and i think my children may be a little young. I have a 17 month year old who is into everything and i imagine that would include torturing the poor little kittens. Anyway how much were you looking for- i think we would prefer to start with one but i understand that you would rather keep them together.

Anyway i hope you find a lovely home for them.

Guest stmatt

Aww! They sound so cute. I would love to have them but we're not allowed pets in this rental. Really need lots of selling vibes on our house in the UK.

Karen

Thank you for the interest in the kittens but they now or will have the weekend have a new home together. Its gunna be really hard to say goodbye to them as they are the best kittens I have ever had, funny little things they are.