Guest Southerner

Family GP

Guest Southerner

Hi guys,

I have been lurking around here for a while and have enjoyed browsing the site.

One thing I am looking for is a 'family type' GP somewhere within 10 mins drive of Morphett Vale/Hackham. Have a young daughter so want to build up her confidence at the Doctors as we've had a few dodgy experiences.

I have been to several surgeries including Medical One and Fountain Valley but would ideally like to go to a smaller practice where I can see the same Doc each time and not get a different Doctor each time, it seems like you just get to know a Doctor and then they leave!!!

Any replies would be fab :wubclub:

Southerner

Guest Nick11

We use a lady called Karen who's originally from Chester.

Lovely lady who understands how complicated the medicare maze is to us poms!!!

She's in Woodcroft. Its called Happy valley medical centre but is in woodcroft. Only 3 docs there. The receptionist is a Lancashire lady - nothing is ever a problem.

Guest Trakki
    We use a lady called Karen who's originally from Chester.

Lovely lady who understands how complicated the medicare maze is to us poms!!!

She's in Woodcroft. Its called Happy valley medical centre but is in woodcroft. Only 3 docs there. The receptionist is a Lancashire lady - nothing is ever a problem.

We use her aswell, excellent and very child friendly.