Guest jacqui anderson

Hi Everbody

Guest jacqui anderson

leaving the uk on 27/08/07 to arrive in adelaide on 29/08/07, getting a bit nervous been allocated oaa in port adelaide could anybody shed any light on what its like there.

jacqui, 35:D

mark, 43;)

lauren,13:p

luke,10:cool:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

Friends of ours stayed there on their arrival, if it is the same place it was clean and tidy, pretty basic but everything you need initially, close to a lot of shops, just remember it's a cheap base while you sort your new life out. You will be fine good luck with it all

Guzzler

Port Adelaide is having a lot of money spent on it at the moment but I think its fair to say that its pretty early stages by the looks of things-we were up there at the weekend as my husband is based in Kilburn. Its a good point to start your search around Adelaide and you will soon realise that every area is very different and what suits some may not suit others-you'll soon find where you want to be and then the fun starts. We are in Malvern near the city so if you need any advice on the suburbs just give us a shout, others have lots of info for south and north Adelaide.:)

Guest mOZzy

hi jacqui and welcome!

can't help you with the suburbs but i wanted to wish you 'good luck' with your move!!!!