Guest Carolandcraig

Flights booked and where on our way

Guest Carolandcraig

So very excited but very nervous at the same time, We booked our flights yesterday.

Flying out on the 29th of Jan and land in adelaide on the 31st Jan. ;)

Havent sold the house yet but my wife starts her job in Feb so were leaving it with the estate agent to sell on our behalf, whether thats the right decision remains to be seen.

I think weve managed to secure a short term rental property just waiting on the confimation, Just need transport now cant beleive its finally happening.

Guest The Dimmocks

Great News. We fly on 7th Feb. We are also leaving our house up for sale with the estate agents. It a strange feeling when all the years and months of planning finally come down to a couple of months.

Have a safe journey and hope all goes well.

Michelle

Guest angiestaff
    So very excited but very nervous at the same time, We booked our flights yesterday.

Flying out on the 29th of Jan and land in adelaide on the 31st Jan. ;)

ooh i remember sitting in the travel agents and just as we'd booked the flights me n hubby looked at each other and went...'oh **** we've finally done it and we're on our way'!! lol

well done, hope everything goes to plan..enjoy ur last cold christmas! :jiggy:

ange x

Guest thekings

Congratulations, we may end up leaving our house sale in the hands of the estate agent. Have you gone over to an interest only mortgage to reduce outgoings??

Guest Carolandcraig
    Congratulations, we may end up leaving our house sale in the hands of the estate agent. Have you gone over to an interest only mortgage to reduce outgoings??

Yep were on intrest only and leaving enought money in the bank to cover the mortgage for a year, if it hasnt sold by then, well, we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Guest thekings

Thanks for that Carol & Craig, hopefully ours will sell in the new year :)