Guest Guest75

The most users.........

Guest Guest75

Yesterday 08/12/09 wed had the most users online ever.......

"Most users ever online was 207, Yesterday at 07:19 PM"

:notworthy::notworthy::)

Guest WoodMartin

That's a huge amount of users... any ideas what happened to cause such a rush?

(My first thought was "not a lot on the telly" but that's not really specific to last night...)

LOL Makes a change from other sites where it must be down to about 3 maximum by now!!!!!!!

Miaow....

Can I be the first to save on 206 Christmas cards and wish everyone a merry christmas!

Guest Guest75
    LOL Makes a change from other sites where it must be down to about 3 maximum by now!!!!!!!

Miaow....

Can I be the first to save on 206 Christmas cards and wish everyone a merry christmas!

No ...........ya tightwad:biglaugh::P:p

Guest Guest75
    That's a huge amount of users... any ideas what happened to cause such a rush?

(My first thought was "not a lot on the telly" but that's not really specific to last night...)

Normally we get a rush if there is some "controversy" in here.

Just nice to see that did not happen :jiggy::jiggy::notworthy:

Guest Nick11

Miaow....

HEHEHEH And a saucer of cream for the kitty in the corner :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Im Here

Miaow....

One of the reasons for the other site being like it is, Is because certain people who come on this site did nothing but moan and complain about things that didn't concern them, bad mouth other memebers ect it's a shame that people are like the way they are on there but not here

Actually it's because the other one is over policed by the moderators, whereas here they're much more welcoming and nicer!

Off to enjoy my cream now, thanks Nick ;-)

D

Guest mayjess

I actually dont go on this site for info on Adelaide, having lived there before I know what its about etc,, I go on it to read inspirational posts, get info on current job situation, contacts for jobs, I have contacted a few of the posters on here & been given great friendly advice, I thiank those of you who have helped me with some of my concerns.

I dont know why people would bad mouth other people they have never met & probably never will, cant fathom that out! What a waste of your time & life, hope those negative people find happiness soon.

Mayjess

I like to think that this site is a bit like a family. People are there to help you out if needs be. You are there to help out others. Offer advice from experience. Maybe meet new friends or perhaps not. I continue to log on because people share information on what is going on. There are some that come and go, that is just natural part of forums.

Guest JoTanCalOwen

I'm a '3 day old newby' and enjoy the posts, found some really useful info already, and can only thank the nice people who make this site what it is, I will keep coming back to watch on others hopeful progress and tell of mine .....

Guest Guest75

Can I just make a few comments please?

Great to be pleased with ourselves and this forum - rightly so :notworthy:

But in the spirit of this forum,let's leave other forums alone.;)

Please:)

Onto other forum matters............... I claim having the first Christmas avatar!

This comes from our love of Bedlington Terriers and the 3 we seem to pamper.

I think we ought to start nagging the Head Honcho for Christmas avatars!@!!

Guest Guest75
    I'm a '3 day old newby' and enjoy the posts, found some really useful info already, and can only thank the nice people who make this site what it is, I will keep coming back to watch on others hopeful progress and tell of mine .....

:):)

Blimey - I think you have the record for the longest sig file.

If you were a business you'd be banned - pronto!!!

:biglaugh: