Sign in to follow this  
Guest steph&neil

St Peters Woodlands Glenelg

Guest steph&neil

Hi are there any of you out there with kids at SPW?? my son is starting year 3 in January,

thanks steph x

Guest Hams

Hi Steph,

We've put our son (yr2) and daughter (yr1) on the waiting list for SPW to start in Jan 2011. How is Bailey finding it there in year 3? I'm keen for my two not to fall behind their UK peers. Do you live near the school?

It's so hard trying to find the right school when you only haven't actually seen it. We are planning to move out to Adelaide in November 2010, just in time for the summer.

I'd love to hear how you're finding it.

Laura

Guest steph&neil
    Hi Steph,

We've put our son (yr2) and daughter (yr1) on the waiting list for SPW to start in Jan 2011. How is Bailey finding it there in year 3? I'm keen for my two not to fall behind their UK peers. Do you live near the school?

It's so hard trying to find the right school when you only haven't actually seen it. We are planning to move out to Adelaide in November 2010, just in time for the summer.

I'd love to hear how you're finding it.

Laura

Hi Laura i have PM'd you! we are really pleased with the school & Bailey is happy there! It is more like the UK system (Scotland was where we moved from) Smaller classes - max 26 up to yr 2 & max 28 from 3-7, it is a lovely school with lots of resourses! good luck with your move! Steph