Guest Guest5035

How long home/work/home

Guest Guest5035

How long does it take for you to travel to work, either by car or bus, from your front door to your place of work.? Myself, around 15 to 20 minutes door to door by car, every 4 days, i work a 4 on 4 off system.

stevo

Guest kangomik

depends on the traffic lights and trains (work in wingfield) I can get 22 mins, or 35. BUT it's not a hard drive.

It used to take me 45 mins in the UK in the works van, but that was bullying at 110Mph down the motorway, and if the way was blocked it could take 3 hours.

Guest guest3462

it takes my OH 45 mins with the expressway and 55 without to get to the airport from Aldinga. He has done it in 35 mins and was lucky not to get fined!!! :)

From school to office I can do it in 30 minutes, if I get in the right lane on the GJR, don't get stuck behind a slow coach, and catch the lights right!!! On the plus side, it does mean I get to listen to lots of audio books!!! OH reckons his journey time into the City on a pushbike is 45 mins, about the same by motorbike or car, but he does go from NE to SW corner so just about the farthest he could go and still be in the City!!

Oh and about five minutes to get to the school, then bloody ages to get into the car park and out again because of the idiots who block the entry up!!!!!!

Heavy traffic and pi...ss poor antiquated system,lights,trains,restrictions etc make my simple 5 min journey turn into a 10-15 min journey.Sorry,just being honest.

seaford to edwardstown 35 mins on a good day usually around 45 as south road is ****e at 7.45 am and bumper to bumper. Takes me an hour from angle vale to edwardstown as again south road crap going other way. Ive definetly noticed a major hike in traffic in 18months since ive been here , and the adelaide drivers dont get any better either i have to remember not to make rude gestures at people in the RDNS car when people cheese me off. (people ring up and report us :biglaugh:)