Boxertony

Got a Job Offer with Disability Living Inc., in Royston

I was on the telephone early hours this morning to the Manager of Disability Living Inc., based at 315 Payneham Road, Royston Park, SA 5070. Formerly known as Community Living for the Disabled Inc. We have had a chat and he has verbally offerred me employment for when I arrive in February 2010. That means I have now got two job offers on the table, the other one being at Glenside Hosiptal. So I have decided to check out both employment environments when I arrive in February 2010.

I was pleased with my the original job offer at Glenside Hospital but now this has come up, so I am currently keeping fingers in both pies (so to speak).

Are there any readers who are aware of Disability Living Inc., and have any insight about this company. I am aware of Glenside and the major work what is happening there. Nevertheless sometimes its nice to have other people's views and opinions on things.

Thanks and with kind regards

Guest Carolandcraig

Congrats on both jobs, look forward to that beer, and your buying lol.

That's great news, don't know anything about Disability Living, but Royston Park is on the North East side of Adelaide (Glenside slightly more south but still on East) so you have some lovely suburbs around there to consider for places to live, and some excellent schools if your children are school age.

Also plenty of football (soccer) clubs around there - I seem to remember you're a qualified coach??! Season kicks off around March time with pre-season training from about Jan/Feb!