Guest kirky

Catch Up

Guest kirky

Hi All,

My Husband and I are new to this site. We didn't hear about the site until last week which is a real shame as I think it would have helped my husband settle in to living in Australia. I thought it would be worthwhile introducing ourselves as we are keen to catch up with other couples, especially new parents or expecting parents as we have a 6 month old baby.

Rob and I moved to Adelaide from Devon 4 years ago. We are both Tottenham supporters, please don't hold that against us and we live in the North Eastern Suburbs, Highbury. We love the outdoors, the sun and great food.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Anna

Hi All,

My Husband and I are new to this site. We didn't hear about the site until last week which is a real shame as I think it would have helped my husband settle in to living in Australia. I thought it would be worthwhile introducing ourselves as we are keen to catch up with other couples, especially new parents or expecting parents as we have a 6 month old baby.

Rob and I moved to Adelaide from Devon 4 years ago. We are both Tottenham supporters, please don't hold that against us and we live in the North Eastern Suburbs, Highbury. We love the outdoors, the sun and great food.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Anna

Welcome to the forum..i wnt hold it too much against you being Yids...:realmad:....but enjoy your time with us...

HG

PS A sprus fan living in highbury that must hurt a bit eh? lol

Hi Anna, we're just down the road from you (bottom of Historic Drive) - we've been here about 5 and a half years. Quite a few of us ex pats around Highbury and the area. Once Christmas is out of the way, I'll try and get organised and sort out another girls' night out round here - we used to do one about once a month but the festive season has thrown everything out the window!

My kids are a little older - daughter is 15 and son is 12, and we have a mad border collie and a grey cat that comes for walks in the park with us!

Diane

Guest Here at last!

Hi

We live in Athelstone which is close to you, we have two boys age 2 and 5.

We both love football and are both really unlucky to be Sheffield Wednesday fans, can't even remember the last time they won a game!

Would love to meet up.

Sonya & Chris

Guest eleni

Hi

We live in paralowie ,we have two girls one 3 and the other 3months.

Would love to catch up ,also go to play groups etc

Let me know Helen