Guest k8bug79

Lost it all!!!

Guest k8bug79

Hi, hoping some of you may be able to help me. I have been researching a move to Adelaide since August. Nights of sitting trawling websites, finding links to everything such as schools, child benefits, Immigration issues, travel sites etc etc and my computer died. Before it went I backed up my bookmarks to my virgin vault. I saw them go across but when I went to reinstall they had gone. Everything!!!! ahhhh.

Can anyone share any links that you ahve found particuarly interesting or helpful???? ANything will be a help and then I can start again myself too.

Thanks

Hi,

Try the search link on this site,and look for whatever is relevant to your needs.It is very informative and helpful.ATB Sue.

Guest soggy
    Hi, hoping some of you may be able to help me. I have been researching a move to Adelaide since August. Nights of sitting trawling websites, finding links to everything such as schools, child benefits, Immigration issues, travel sites etc etc and my computer died. Before it went I backed up my bookmarks to my virgin vault. I saw them go across but when I went to reinstall they had gone. Everything!!!! ahhhh.

Can anyone share any links that you ahve found particuarly interesting or helpful???? ANything will be a help and then I can start again myself too.

Thanks

www.adelaidebound.com.au

www.decs.sa.gov.au

www.immigration.sa.gov.au

Simon:)

Guest Nick11

PM Orrelljet - he is a computer whizz and he'll hopefully give you instructions how to get them back. He is very good..I got in a pickle with my computer and he was really good at giving step by step instructions.

Guest k8bug79
    PM Orrelljet - he is a computer whizz and he'll hopefully give you instructions how to get them back. He is very good..I got in a pickle with my computer and he was really good at giving step by step instructions.

Thanks but unfortunately my computer is no more. It has been replaced with a brand spanking new flash one but alas none of my bookmarks magically made it across :biglaugh: Just wish my virgin vault had done what it meant to do. Just downlaoded the back up and apart from all my pics (which is great as my youngest daughter is only 8 months old, would have been heart broken if I'd have lost all those precious first pics) but apart from a few random docs that are useless and a few drivers it didn't save anything else.:confused: