Guest soggy

Chinese restaurant by the sea ?

Guest soggy

Hi,

my wife is now no longer happy with being by the sea, or being in a chinese restaurant, now she wants both at the same time:v_SPIN:, does anyone know of a Chinese restaurant by the sea in the Adelaide area, or a seafood restaurant by the sea maybe enough to keep her happy ( for a while at least ).

Simon:)

Guest UzinOz

There's one on at Christies Beach, think it's called the Red Ruby, had a couple of take aways, it was quite nice, never sat in though.

Jackie

Guest familygood

Mmnnn looking forward to trying that one out when we arrive as staying just down the road!

Guest Rob and Clare

I know it's not chinese but the Thai Orchid at Henley Beach is very classy and a great view of the sunset over the sea.

There's also a quick and easy red rock noodle bar on the marina at glenelg, the food is always good quality, and although I've not tried it, the Pheonix at North Haven is supposed to be very nice.

For sea food it's hard to look past sammy's on the marina in glenelg. Scampi's at glenelg is has probably a better view and the food was nice, but I thought the service was awful.

Guest Guest5035

I've always prefered fish and chips from the takeaway from Glenelg, then sit on the rocks at Glenelg watch the sunset from there. Its cheaper aswell!!

Stevo