Welshies 20's wanting to make new friendships =)

Guest Miss-Wales1987

Guest Miss-Wales1987

Hi everyone. I'm Taryn, 21 and I am originally from South Wales =) 22 this month!

I moved to Adelaide last Dec and I am also trying to meet new people here. I have a friend Ryan who is out from Wales too who is also 21. He is here on a year Visa, but he has just got a job with his trade in Lonsdale and is hoping to get spons.. I moved out here with my family and am now a Perm Resident. We live in Moana Heights. If anyone is interested, we would love to meet up. We are both very social and out-going, love life and we are wanting to meet like minded people.

Age no issue!

Hope to hear from someone soon =)

• 1 month later...
Guest EHumphreys

Hi guys, We're from Anglesey also, been here just over a year and live in the southern suburbs. One of my welsh girlfriends, along with a welsh doctor working at Flinders, has started up a 'Welsh Language Group' and is trying to arrange a get-together on 'St David's Day' 1st March if anyone is interested!!!

Croeso i Adelaide

Einir x