cormcvcr

Ladies under/outerwear for sale

Good day to you Ladies & Gents,

Due to circumstances, I have a large selection of Ladies under & outer wear for sale and other assortments:wideeyed: if you catch my drift, from a company that I had a part in.

This is all excess stock and going for 50% off.

It's all great quality and the dearest thing I have is $40.

Why not treat yourself Ladies or for the Gents buy something nice for your lovely lady and wine and dine her too boot!

PM me for more details or feel free to give me a call to view stock.

(no photographs will be displayed on this) ( I apologise just now if the moderators want me to delete the add)

Guest Guest75
    Good day to you Ladies & Gents,

Due to circumstances, I have a large selection of Ladies under & outer wear for sale and other assortments:wideeyed: if you catch my drift, from a company that I had a part in.

This is all excess stock and going for 50% off.

It's all great quality and the dearest thing I have is $40.

Why not treat yourself Ladies or for the Gents buy something nice for your lovely lady and wine and dine her too boot!

PM me for more details or feel free to give me a call to view stock.

(no photographs will be displayed on this) ( I apologise just now if the moderators want me to delete the add)

No probs Cornelia.

Good luck with the stock clearance.:)

Guest guest3462

Hi would you be interested in doing a party? I know that quite a few of the girls in my area would be interested ;) and would probably end up taking most of your stock off your hands!!!

Thanks Julia x

Guest Trakki
    Hi would you be interested in doing a party? I know that quite a few of the girls in my area would be interested ;) and would probably end up taking most of your stock off your hands!!!

Thanks Julia x

thats a good idea Julia, I would go x

Hi Ladies/gents,

due to the messages that I have received, I thought it best to have an open house on Sunday 20th December from 12 noon till 2pm, for those who want to come along and have a look.

Hope to see you then as there are great bargains to be had all 50% off original prices.

Cornelia x

Thanks Julia x

Hi Julia,

I can do a party if you want but due to the time of year, I would say that it would be after new year.

Let me know a date that suits and we will get something sorted.

Thanks

Cornelia x

Thanks Julia x

Julia

If you organise it I would love to come too.

Michelle

Just bumping this up a bit, I need to get rid of all stock so if anybody wants to either have a party or if they want the stuff set up in their home for their friends to come and view (sometimes good if some of the friends or the hostess is a bit shy!), then I can get it organised.

Nothing over $40, available to take away there and then........Valentines Day treat perhaps???