Guest SunSeekers

What to do with boxes?

Guest SunSeekers

Hi

Our furniture arrived on Monday and the removal guys took the packaging from the large items away with them. We now have quite a lot of empty boxes and paper from the smaller items stacked up in the dining room. I've noticed a few posts trying to give them away, but there hasn't been many takers. Basically, what do you do with the excess wrapping, do you drip feed it into the yellow bin or is there somewhere you can bring it in bulk?

Thanks

Sharon.

Guest Guest75

I'd be keeping them for a while in case you move again + there is always someone in here wanting boxes.

Mine are 10 years old and I'm still finding uses for them.

:)

Guest mOZzy

we've contacted our removals guys and they've sent a truck around to pick it all up!

worth a try

Guest Team 'W'

your removal company will probably pick them back up BUT theres a cost ,i think its about $50 bucks if i can remember rite so if you,d like to keep your bucks in your back pocket id break them up an dispose of them bit by bit like i did. Or shove them in the garage till you need them again..hope this helps..

Guest kangomik

Keep em for when you move, because you will pay for them that time around.

The recycle bottle places usually have a cardboard skip, it's free to take them there. (and then get your money back on the cans and bottles!)

Guest bev_stef

We used Bishops Move and Kents on this end, once we had emptied them called Kents and they sent man in van, no cost so worth a try.