Diane

Can we nominated PIA for an award?

Guest caoimhe

I've made a few great friends and my O/H got his current job throught this site

Guest mayjess

I deffo think PIA deserve an award, I have had my questions answered and recieved a ton of support & advice, really helped me when I aired my doubts about wether we should return to adelaide or not, when I have contacted members for advice about jobs etc, i have always been answered. I hope I have supported ppl on this site also!

Mayjess

Guest Trakki

I tried but couldn't work out how to, the link you gave is just a general page and I can't work out, I couldn't find PIA on there

Guest WoodMartin

I have signed up, but someone needs to nominate first.... maybe it would be better from a more long standing/experienced PiA member? Diane? Trakki?

Then anyone can vote once registered if I understood correctly - you can opt for no emails.

From my own experience - PiA gets nominated due to the support all the way through the process:

wondering whether to emigrate

getting info on how to get the visa

advice on how to relocate a life and settle in

tips and tipoffs on anything from jobs to shops to money to restaurants to days out and so much more

social events eg BBQ, meetings for coffee, making me laugh, making me think...

always someone there to help or advise, very active forum

Ali

Ok I've nominated - I hadn't done so up to now in case the site owners had a viewpoint against being nominated! - apparently the Telegraph need to verify the details and will email me when it's listed - I'll keep you posted!