Shipping Gone and left work!!

Guest familygood

Guest familygood

Well the shipping just left all ok. Thought the boxes were really heavy but they said they were fine. As it's groupage they wont get there til approx mid March which is a bummer as will have moved into our own rental by then.. Will have to manage for a while I suppose!!

Also left work yesterday which was surprisingly sad for some reason! Just Christmas to get through and the rental here to clear out and clean then Adelaide here we come!!

;)

Guest The Dimmocks

How exciting ;-))) We booking our shippers for middle of January, will be strange in the house with hardly anything in it. All the best with your move over.

Michelle

Well the shipping just left all ok. Thought the boxes were really heavy but they said they were fine. As it's groupage they wont get there til approx mid March which is a bummer as will have moved into our own rental by then.. Will have to manage for a while I suppose!!

Also left work yesterday which was surprisingly sad for some reason! Just Christmas to get through and the rental here to clear out and clean then Adelaide here we come!!

;)

Its a great feeling although i did fell a bit sad at leaving work...not work just the guys i was leaving...

But looking back now it WAS the best thing we have ever done....long may it last:jiggy:

HG

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi,

I finished work on Friday, felt really sad leaving all my friends but at the same time still didn't feel real, felt like it was my weekend of and back after the weekend, only just accepting the fact that i'm really not going back. Not complaining though keep saying goodbyes then have more leaving do's as people keep saying just meet up one more time before you go. All our personal things have gone so just christmas to enjoy, and it's a white one!!! :jiggy:

Good luck and have a good flight.

Jo and Tom x

Hiya

Gosh that time seems to have flown by. Bet you are so excited.

Its hard leaving but the journey sort of takes your mind off things and then when you land there is so much to take in I didn't feel sad - just so excited. Sort of hit me a few days later when jetlag wore off but it was short lived.

I didnt realise you had a wee one on the way - how fantastic - cant wait to meet him/her x

Have a great Christmas, Safe Journey and give me a shout when you here

Lisa x

Guest ben&sharon

Hi Emma!

Wow - time has flown. Enjoy Christmas and your last few weeks in the UK - you'll be here before you know it!

And don't worry about being without your boxes for so long - there are always people on here willing to lend stuff or point you in the direction of cheap buys to get you through - we had three unfurnished weeks in our new house before our container arrived and it's surprising what you can cope with - it even became quite fun for a while!

Good luck for the move - give me a shout when you get here! :)

Sharon. XX