richjop

Our blog....

Just updated our blog (its not very sophisticated but only have dial up at the mo so no time for frilly bits). We have been here nearly 4 weeks and its just some thoughts, may be of use or not....

http://richjop.bigblog.com.au

We are near the city so not living the beach life we expected but enjoying ourselves so far. If you're ever in the area, let me know!

Just updated our blog (its not very sophisticated but only have dial up at the mo so no time for frilly bits). We have been here nearly 4 weeks and its just some thoughts, may be of use or not....

http://richjop.bigblog.com.au

We are near the city so not living the beach life we expected but enjoying ourselves so far. If you're ever in the area, let me know!

Glad you have settled in. The beach life will come, best first to get settled. Hope to see you all down under soon.

Guest nikkiandlee

sounds like your settleing in nicely, good to get out and about to meet people, (well thats what i would do). Can't wait to be posting blogs like your from Aus!

enjoy

Nikki

Guest Roo1

Nice to read that you guys are settling in ok. I keep meaning to get my own blog for the folks back home but just can't find the time! I'm busier now than I was back in the U.K...lol and i thought it was supposed to be a relaxing lifestyle here!! Ha

J x

Guest stufi1997

Nice blog, no flowers just real life settling in, the same as any town only time will sort out the social side of things, no worries looks like there are plenty of us coming out to join you and sort that side of things out......more piccies!! :D