Animals at Christmas

Guest Guest5035

very well said.

And if you really are keen to find a 4 legged friend - AWL/RSPCA - I'm sure they will be full to bursting after xmas.

We have just brought home our newest family member from the RSPCA, SPINACH (she wasn't a Chrsitmas Present)... the staff there at the Lonsdale Shelter couldn't have been nicer and all the dogs looked pretty happy. Must admit was pretty tempted by the cute fluffy puppies, but glad we chose this option.

Merry Chrsitmas to everyone, especially those like us who are having their very first Australian Christmas!:santadance:

Guest Lauren & Alan

Welcome Spinach, she looks lovely x

We have just brought home our newest family member from the RSPCA, SPINACH (she wasn't a Chrsitmas Present)... the staff there at the Lonsdale Shelter couldn't have been nicer and all the dogs looked pretty happy. Must admit was pretty tempted by the cute fluffy puppies, but glad we chose this option.

Merry Chrsitmas to everyone, especially those like us who are having their very first Australian Christmas!:santadance:

What a fab name. Looks lovely.

Don't line the pet shops pockets - awl/rspca have great dogs at a fraction of the price.

They are usually of the heinz 57 type, but in our experience they live longer and aren't prone to catching every illness that is going.

My old dog that appears by my name was a rescued dog who was thrown out of a car on the motorway and was ran over. He lived to the grand old age of 19!!!

Guest Guest75
It sounds a bit hypocritical to be advising people against buying pets at Christmas and all the implied animals rights stuff etc etc. when you obviously think its funny to take pictures of animals with beer in their paws.

Yup - deffo is!!!

While we are at it shall we go troll shooting and put them out of their misery???

:christmassmilie::christmassmilie::christmassmilie:

Guest dunnarunna

i went up the rspca the other day to make a donation for christmas, as we got our dog there recently and i saw spinach she was like a smaller version of ours so very glad she found a home for christmas.

donna