Sign in to follow this  
Guest veeba

SA to QLD

Guest veeba

Hi,

I am moving to Adelaide in Jan 2010 with my partner. We are on the 475 state sponsorship visa. Our plans are eventually to move to Queensland. Is this possible with the 475 Visa? Could we both stay in Adelaide on this visa for 6 months then move up to regional areas in Queensalnd?

Hope i am making sense.

Thank you

Guest soggy
    Hi,

I am moving to Adelaide in Jan 2010 with my partner. We are on the 475 state sponsorship visa. Our plans are eventually to move to Queensland. Is this possible with the 475 Visa? Could we both stay in Adelaide on this visa for 6 months then move up to regional areas in Queensalnd?

Hope i am making sense.

Thank you

Hi,

it is possible, but it must still be regional Australia, so it can't be Brisban or the Gold coast, not sure of the other places it can't be, maybe you will like Adelaide:)

Simon

Guest veeba

Thank you for your reply.

I sthere a certain time limit in which we have to stay in SA for before we plan to move up to QLD? We are hoping to find jobs up in/ near Cairns.

Guest Nick11

It is only a moral obligation. You can go anywhere you like just as long as it is regional. You have to inform sa immigration and let your new state know you are living there.

Whether its the right thing to do - is another matter entirely.

Guest soggy
    Thank you for your reply.

I sthere a certain time limit in which we have to stay in SA for before we plan to move up to QLD? We are hoping to find jobs up in/ near Cairns.

why did you get SA sponsorship if you wanted to go to QLD ?

Simon