Adelaide Bound - 1 year on

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

Well this time last year I had the idea to put together a website with the links I had collected in my research for sponsorship - now Adelaide Bound is one year old :)

Now 31,000 visitors later the site seems to be going from strength to strength so a big thanks to all of you that use the site and encourage me to keep it going :D:P

Lots of new additions and changes coming up to make it even better and more than just a resouce website so watch this space!!

Lisa:cool:

Guest theshearers

Hi Lisa

The site is fantastic and has provided so much useful information.

Well done girl, and heres to another 31,000 hits!!!

Speak to you soon

Vic x

Hi Lisa, i didn't realise Adelaide bound was your baby !!{I'm a bit slow at the best of times !!:eek:)

All i can say is congratulations and thank you soooooo much , the site has been a major help to us!!

weez:)

Guest Mark&Pamela

Just to echo what everyone else has said Lisa - your site is a great resource for everyone doing their research, and its great to have so much info in one place - so great idea, well done, and thanks

Pamela

Guest Django

Lots of new additions and changes coming up to make it even better

Is this possible:shocked::notworthy:

Keep up the good work Lisa. I have used that site again and again. Guess I owe you a beer or 20 for the help you've given me without knowing it.;) Most of the hits are probably mine.:embarrassed:

Pete

wow, 1 year already - eh?! i bet back then you didn't know either where to start and look where you are now :D

i can only say 'thank you' for that fab site, i tried in the beginning to bookmark and bookmark even more sites untill i found yours - wow, so easy to use and every info you can possibly need!!

updates?? new things added??? :nah: - can't wait!!! :notworthy:

Mad isn't it :cute: This time last year we were new at all this stuff (and doing all our research at the same time for sponsorship) Now you are already there and we are 5 weeks away :shocked:.

Its a great site :notworthy: looking forward now to meeting you in person now!

Lea

Guest dglamoore
Mad isn't it :cute: This time last year we were new at all this stuff (and doing all our research at the same time for sponsorship) Now you are already there and we are 5 weeks away :shocked:.

Its a great site :notworthy: looking forward now to meeting you in person now!

Lea

Hi Lea

I know just what you mean - seems so long since we have known you and we finally get to meet face to face soon :jiggy:

Lisa x