Guest dglamoore

Adelaide Bound - 1 year on

Guest dglamoore

Well this time last year I had the idea to put together a website with the links I had collected in my research for sponsorship - now Adelaide Bound is one year old :)

Now 31,000 visitors later the site seems to be going from strength to strength so a big thanks to all of you that use the site and encourage me to keep it going :D:P

Lots of new additions and changes coming up to make it even better and more than just a resouce website so watch this space!!

Lisa:cool:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Congratulations Lisa - have been on a few times and will be on there again soon. Well done!

Sas

Guest theshearers

Hi Lisa

The site is fantastic and has provided so much useful information.

Well done girl, and heres to another 31,000 hits!!!

Speak to you soon

Vic x

Guest Weez

Hi Lisa, i didn't realise Adelaide bound was your baby !!{I'm a bit slow at the best of times !!:eek:)

All i can say is congratulations and thank you soooooo much , the site has been a major help to us!!

weez:)

Guest carters

Hi Lisa,

We have found the site so so helpful, well done, it is so easy to use.

Nikki:o

Guest jen&ian

Congratulations Lisa,

I use it loads, it's given me so many helpful links. Keep up the good work.

Jen:)

Guest JPT07
    :) CONGRATULTIONS Lisa and a big THANK YOU as the site has been a fantastic source of information. Look forward to all the changes ahead.

Guest happy-jools

Well Lisa, well done. The site is brilliant, and I keep popping back every now and then.

Keep it up:wubclub:

Guest Mark&Pamela

Just to echo what everyone else has said Lisa - your site is a great resource for everyone doing their research, and its great to have so much info in one place - so great idea, well done, and thanks

Pamela

Guest Django

Lots of new additions and changes coming up to make it even better

Is this possible:shocked::notworthy:

Keep up the good work Lisa. I have used that site again and again. Guess I owe you a beer or 20 for the help you've given me without knowing it.;) Most of the hits are probably mine.:embarrassed:

Pete

Guest mOZzy

wow, 1 year already - eh?! i bet back then you didn't know either where to start and look where you are now :D

i can only say 'thank you' for that fab site, i tried in the beginning to bookmark and bookmark even more sites untill i found yours - wow, so easy to use and every info you can possibly need!!

updates?? new things added??? :nah: - can't wait!!! :notworthy:

Hi Lisa

I absolutely love AdelaideBound, it is fantastic and has kept me sane (ish :goofy:) for the last few months. I congratulate you on this wonderful site and thank you so very very much for creating it!

I can't wait to see the developments,

Take care

Dette :)

Mad isn't it :cute: This time last year we were new at all this stuff (and doing all our research at the same time for sponsorship) Now you are already there and we are 5 weeks away :shocked:.

Its a great site :notworthy: looking forward now to meeting you in person now!

Lea

Guest dglamoore
    Mad isn't it :cute: This time last year we were new at all this stuff (and doing all our research at the same time for sponsorship) Now you are already there and we are 5 weeks away :shocked:.

Its a great site :notworthy: looking forward now to meeting you in person now!

Lea

Hi Lea

I know just what you mean - seems so long since we have known you and we finally get to meet face to face soon :jiggy:

Lisa x

Guest Aussiebound

The site is fantastic Lisa, so many helpful and useful links. We are always on there.

Sarah