Guest cordeiro

5 a side football

Guest cordeiro

Hi,

Is there anyone out there interested in getting a 5 a side football team together or know of a side looking for players?

Guest rich

I'd love to. Need to get fitter, plus I feel happy about football cos Spurs are doing ok!

Guest cordeiro

Hey Rich,

Do you know anyone else who would play too?

Its hard work finding people. They all want to kick the oval shaped ball. Its just not the same!

Simon

Guest SunSeekers

Hi

Hubby played a bit of soccer at home, nothing serious just a bit of craic!! He loved it and misses it like mad. If you get anything sorted give us a shout.

Sharon.

My son who has been a professional footballer for Hartlepool, Darlington and Burnley will definitely be up for five a side footballer now soccer. We arrive on the 10th February so will contact you on arrival mate, if that's ok

Guest soneill

I would be keen if you are all based in the South...

I am based in North Brighton

Cheers

Sam

(Derby County Supporter)

Guest rich

Sorry i didn't reply to the earlier post quicker, but i reckon i know a couple of guys who'd be up for this too. At this rate we'll have a few teams going!

rich

Guest cordeiro

Guys, i'm looking into some leagues and will post a reply when i get the info. Cheers

Si

(A long suffering Saints supporter)

Guest DanandJanna

Don't arrive for a couple of weeks (weather permitting) but will be up for a kick about when you get sorted, not sure where we'l be living but hopefully won't be too far away.

Dan

Don't arrive for a couple of weeks (weather permitting) but will be up for a kick about when you get sorted, not sure where we'l be living but hopefully won't be too far away.

Dan

Hi Dan,

When do you arrive in Adelaide because we arrive on the Wednesday 10th February. With the pic you have on here I assume you are from Newcastle upon Tyne. We are from Cramlington. We are interested in football as well.

Guest DanandJanna

Hi Tony

We arrive on the 27th of this month. We are in Heaton just now, waiting for a load of packing boxes to be delivered today but apparently the van is snowed in somewhere. Probably near a snack van. You must be getting ready to go yourselves? Have you got a house lined up? Good to be in touch with a family from the north east heading the same way, theres just the two of us but we'll have to catch up! Is your lad the footballer?

Guest corbezier

Definitely interested in a bit of five-a-side. Does anyone know of any pitches? I had a quick look online but couldn't find anything.

Ben

Guest nishman

Most of the recreation centres in the burbs have 5-a-side nights (some 7-a-sides too). Best starting place would be to ask at your local centre if they have one, or know of others in the area. We have a few nights at Seaford rec - I play in the Tuesday Grandads, sorry, over-35's league - proud to report a rare win in the first game of 2010 last night :)

Down south, Noarlunga and Hallett cove have them. And I used to play at Unley on a Thursday with work. From memory, Golden Grove had one too.

Have a look on the "life be in it" website - they may give you some pointers (they ran the Unley programs)

Guest JandJ

You can add my name to the list as well. Been here a few months and in need of some proper football, not that egg throwing stuff!

Guest chesterboy

Hi guys does anyone know if the noarlunga league is up and going? I am interested in joining a side just moved down this way.

Guest mark&rachel

Im up for it too if players still needed. Operation Turkey Neck is under way and 5 a side is ideal.

Guest Chegababy

I would be up for it ,if it's on the week-end,coz I'm knackered when I get in from work,haven't played for ages,would be fun though

Futsal is the go, the State's best comp is in Magill (tuesday night). I love it, playing with and agaisnt state players and thinking I am still 21 makes me feel my real age the day after a game though!