Sign in to follow this  
Guest pompep

School bulling - Sunday Mail appeal!

Guest pompep

Hi guys again,

Following the great help I got following my last appeal for help on a story, your intrepid Brummie Sunday Mail reporter is now trying to find a parent of a bullied child (aged 13 upwards) at school, or a teenager who has recently left school and had suffered bullying or harrassment.

This isn't a finger pointing exercise at schools - the angle of the story about the effects bullying have on later life - a Sydney report suggests bullied youngsters suffer health problems when they are older.

If anyone can help, I'm absolutely desperate to get something in this weekend's paper, which means a brief interview and a photo today (Wed Dec 23) or tomorrow.

If you can help... please call 8206 2214, or email pepperc@sundaymail.com.au

Thanks, and a Merry (Woganless) Christmas to you all

Chris

Guest Guest75

Hope you get some info.

Hope fully you are not a spammer.

..POSTERS............. Be very careful when giving out your personal details .Please ensure you are talking to a real reporter.

Guest pompep

Thanks Tyke, and yes, I'm quite real. Googling Chris Pepper Sunday Mail should confirm that.

Guest Guest5035
    Hi guys again,

Following the great help I got following my last appeal for help on a story, your intrepid Brummie Sunday Mail reporter is now trying to find a parent of a bullied child (aged 13 upwards) at school, or a teenager who has recently left school and had suffered bullying or harrassment.

This isn't a finger pointing exercise at schools - the angle of the story about the effects bullying have on later life - a Sydney report suggests bullied youngsters suffer health problems when they are older.

If anyone can help, I'm absolutely desperate to get something in this weekend's paper, which means a brief interview and a photo today (Wed Dec 23) or tomorrow.

If you can help... please call 8206 2214, or email pepperc@sundaymail.com.au

Thanks, and a Merry (Woganless) Christmas to you all

Chris

A photo of a bullied child????? thats going to help the child isn't it:skeptical:

Stevo

Guest pompep

Hi Stevo,

That's true. I appreciate people feel uncomfortable talking about this issue. That's why I'm also looking for someone who might have recently left school and can reflect on their experiences.