Guest cherryn

Oh my God !

Guest cherryn

Well today my hubby got his 457 visa approved so we have now put our removals (which we cancelled a couple of days ago ) back on. Im nervous but excited , but the thing im dreading most is saying bye to my two sons and grandkids and all my friends even writing this im quite emotional,:sad::idea: pathetic i know ...Does anyone have any advice on how to make it easier etc ....?

We are trying to arrange our flights for around the 6th January hopefully there will be fellow ukanians ...hey that sounds cool lol around that time ?

We dont know where we are living yet but hey i dont care its -4.5 degrees here the now and more snow on the way.

Can anyone tell me what the jobs situation is like i would love something part- time i have worked more recently as an auxiliary nurse which i loved but boy its hard work ...i have also trained in make- up and skin care and love any thing to do with products but im up for anything really ..any advice will be appreciated .

It will be really nice to meet up with anyone that i have had contact on here with and would like to wish every one a Happy and Guid New year from Dunfermline in Fife xxxx

Nancy and Brian

Guest JD97

Congratulations. An early Christmas present :)

Wish you all the best for Christmas and the New year

James

Guest Team 'W'

hi nancy

its never easy sayin good bye,but its a case of "bite the bullet"and theres always the phone and skype "which i speak to the family on every day" so your not isolated....

and the weather is fantastic over here at the moment and its a great feelin wakin up to the sunshine most mornings...job situation:erm easy for some not so easy for others ,but you,ve got a couple of things you can go for so get your resume out to everyboby and hopefully you,ll be up an runnin in no time at all. So i wish you all good luck and safe flights over and hopefully hear from you when you land in fabulous sunny oz..wishing you a very merry christmas...

Well today my hubby got his 457 visa approved so we have now put our removals (which we cancelled a couple of days ago ) back on. Im nervous but excited , but the thing im dreading most is saying bye to my two sons and grandkids and all my friends even writing this im quite emotional,:sad::idea: pathetic i know ...Does anyone have any advice on how to make it easier etc ....?

We are trying to arrange our flights for around the 6th January hopefully there will be fellow ukanians ...hey that sounds cool lol around that time ?

We dont know where we are living yet but hey i dont care its -4.5 degrees here the now and more snow on the way.

Can anyone tell me what the jobs situation is like i would love something part- time i have worked more recently as an auxiliary nurse which i loved but boy its hard work ...i have also trained in make- up and skin care and love any thing to do with products but im up for anything really ..any advice will be appreciated .

It will be really nice to meet up with anyone that i have had contact on here with and would like to wish every one a Happy and Guid New year from Dunfermline in Fife xxxx

Nancy and Brian

Hi,

if you're looking at care, then look at doing the Aged Care Cert 3. There is plenty of work around if you wish. I think it costs around $2k.

We've be in SA for for a couple of months and love it.

See you soon,

Cooler

Guest Team 'W'

so sorry cherryn

dont know why i put nancy this heat must be gettin to me hunny...

Guest cherryn

Thats fine ...Nancy is my name ...Cherryn is my user name ..confusing i know .

Thanks for the advice.

Ps update our flights are all booked for 6th Jan arrive Adelaide 8th Jan .....yeeeeehaaaaa !