Guest wijaya

A week rent in April

Guest wijaya

Hi all

Happy Christmas to you all.

We are going to Adelaide in April for about 1 week (8-15 April) for reccie. Actually, I've already got my 475 visa, and we need to have a first entry before 1 May 2010. But because of work situation, I need to come back to UK before going back again to Adelaide hopefully in a few months after April.

1.For our reccie in April, can u suggest or give info about accomodation for us, me, my wife and two childs 12 and 9. Any area in about 30 minutes from CBD will be fine with us.

2. Rental car. Is it cheaper to rent a car in the city or is it the same price in the aiport. In the car, is it equipped with sat nav to help us driving around. I am worry because we never visited Adelaide before, and will need to drive around to see places to live, schools etc.

Thanks

wijaya

We stayed in Sheidow Park we found it easy to get to different areas. Argia Properties, Sunset Ridge was our short term rental and we got our car through netflights/thrifty no problems with either. Hope this helps.

Regards Janine

Guest gonzz0nz

the best thing to do with the car rental is go online and search car rental websites for the best deal and make sure u read the small print for hidden costs! and get a car with unlimited km's other wise u get stung with paying upto $1.60 per km that u go over since most company's only give u 100km free, and just do the same with finding a place to stay as well adelaide is a friendly enuff place , enjoy

Guest wijaya

Thanks all for the info.

We've now got our accomodation sorted. As suggested by Janine and Richard, we will stay in Sheidow Park.

As car rental, I've looked some rentals which are based in the airport.

Regards

Wijaya