thearmchairdetective

Merry Xmas everyone

Guest Guest75

Cheers Chuck!!! :snow:

I'll pass on your regards to that "Speshal" lady if she does not pop in here.

Hope that snow is not too bad your way.

Just relaxing in front of the box now - at least no Queen's speech :biglaugh:

Just relaxing in front of the box now - at least no Queen's speech :biglaugh:

It was on earlier Tyke - you missed it!

And a very merry Christmas to you too (also two, too...)!

Hope you have as much fun as we have -and here's a handy hint if that doesn't seem to be the case; try alcohol. Panda Paul says it works every time for him....:goofy:

:santadance:Caroline aka LC x

PS. Isn't your old mate Tyke, enigmatic when he wants to be lol :err: Aren't we all 'speshal', in our own way?? (Hey! Bet that would make a great song...something along the "Everyone is Beautiful in Their Own Way' line. A catchy little toe-tapper I'm thinking!)

Guest Guest75
    And a very merry Christmas to you too (also two, too...)!

Hope you have as much fun as we have -and here's a handy hint if that doesn't seem to be the case; try alcohol. Panda Paul says it works every time for him....:goofy:

:santadance:Caroline aka LC x

PS. Isn't your old mate Tyke, enigmatic when he wants to be lol Aren't we all 'speshal', in our own way?? (Hey! Bet that would make a great song...something along the "Everyone is Beautiful in Their Own Way' line. A catchy little toe-tapper I'm thinking!)

Me???

Enginematic?? - no I use gears????

It's the pink Budgie smugglers that make me shift quick:goofy:

Still sad about Panda Paul working on Monday,but someone has to stand in,I mean Panda's have rights to you know and really should not work 7 days a week. Panda Paul makes a fine stand in - shall he be Frou,Frou or Ting tong this week??

Guest Guest75
    What about ping pong and her family, ger asks if she has stayed or pinged again?

We are off around to their place today for some festive fun.

They have finished pinging now:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

It's the pink Budgie smugglers that make me shift quick

Still sad about Panda Paul working on Monday,but someone has to stand in,I mean Panda's have rights to you know and really should not work 7 days a week. Panda Paul makes a fine stand in - shall he be Frou,Frou or Ting tong this week??

'Pink budgie smugglers'? Oh please....:shocked: and :notworthy:(no, in this case the smilie is vomiting, not 'Not worthy' lol!

Can he be Ting Tong, Mr Dudwey?? We rofl'd at that idea, thank you!

HNY,

LCx

I love it LazyCow, your posts always make me pmsl

Sweetie...I think that's more your age (to be read in a whisper - I don't want you to feel ashamed; it's really just one of those things :))

Happy New Year to you and yours,

Mwah mwah, LC

Guest Guest75
    Sweetie...I think that's more your age (to be read in a whisper - I don't want you to feel ashamed; it's really just one of those things :))

Mwah mwah, LC

Tena moments??

Oi - ACD! - A quiet get together at ours today ,only 40+ at the last count:goofy:

Wish you and Ger were here.

Weather perfect.

Mwah mwah, LC

I love a battle of wits as you know:) <whisper mode>But I always get told off for picking on the defenceless:biglaugh:</whisper mode>

I love a battle of wits as you know:) <whisper mode>But I always get told off for picking on the defenceless</whisper mode>

(Still whispering...) That's ok, Tyke isn't totally defenceless - he's got Mrs Tyke and me lol! ;)

Happy New Year; hope all your dreams come true (but not if they're R-rated!)

:wubclub: LC