Morphettville races.

carryon

Just back from a lovely day at Morphettville races, it was family day, $25 for whole family to get in....and the kids were given a Cadburys luckybag with about $12 worth of choc in them, we got 3!!!! All the kids activities were free, some good rides, facepainting, mini zoo, really good value and i won on my first punt of the day. Had burgers for lunch, a few beers, drinks for the kids and the whole visit set me back $70......Bargain, Deffo go again next time its family day, well done Morphetville!!!!!!!

Did anyone else go...what did you think?

Simon:)

We too went on Boxing Day and met up with some very good friends of ours. I definately agree it was a fab day out. There was also lots of free giveaways for the kids, including drink bottles, books, colouring pencils. The girls spent most of the day with the animals and of course there was the free rides for them, crazy golf etc. We took a picnic and our own wine / drinks. Had a great laugh betting on the horses, but best of all we went with great friends.