Play Cafe Christies Beach

Guest Playnfunier

Guest Playnfunier

Hi Everyone, my name is Julie and I am the owner of Play n Fun, Indoor Childrens Play cafe in Christies Beach in Adelaide. I have quite a few of you as customers and have seen your comments noted on this site. Thank you for your business and we would like to offer you all a two for one entry when you next visit play n fun. Print this out (if you can) and bring it with you and show it to one of my staff upon entry.

We enjoy our regular "poms" coming in!!! Again thanks all and we would love to see more of you ex uk Police in as well.... Both my husband and I are (me ex-Sapol) he is still in the job! We would love to see a regular ex-uk police/mothers group happening in the cafe...if we can help let us know!

Take care and be safe x:notworthy:

Guest seekingsunshine

fantastic!i'm a member of play n fun so thank you very much :) this is a great place for us to meet and for the kids to have a good time - we find the staff in play n fun to be really helpful too - so good job all round!

Hels (mum of three aged 3 n under!)

Hiya Julie

Nice to see you on here - I am one of the Friday regulars also (usually table 14:biglaugh:). Play and Fun has been a godsend for my friends and I. We have met and continue to meet there regularly (for the last two years now) it gave us a place to chat where the kids were entertained where we could forge new friendships. Great value for money too! Although we are dwindling in numbers as more of the children go off to school we still meet up for a coffee and lunch - some of us go without children now (me included) they have great food at great prices and I am sure we will be visiting during the holiday as my boys love it!

For those of you who have just arrived and have younger children arrange a meet up there, as I said it gives you a chance to get to know one another (mums and dads) and the children are entertained. Or make an evening of it and go to one of the discos excellent night ( I think they are on the last Friday of the month - tickets cost around $13 which includes, entrance and a meal, both my boys love it - the DJ's are fantastic)

Lindsey

Hi Julie

I'm also a regular with Lindsey and Julia, its definately over 2 yrs now that we have been going, and its been a big help for me.

We look forward to Fridays, I can have a chat and laugh in peace while the kids play.

Very welcome to join us at table 13/14.

Tina

Hi Thanks for that offer, I am a member and are regulars my kids love it.

I never seem to catch any PIAs there though whats your regular times and days girls xx

Hi

There is usually a group down there on a Tues 10.30 is and a group on a Friday not sure what time they go down.

If your on facebook we do a lot of our organising on there find me michelle crick then you can join in.

Michelle

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Playnfunier

Hi Lovely Ladies, I just took your advice and have set up a group Play n Fun Childrens Indoor Play Cafe in Face Book.... please join it and share with your friends, we have put some photos on there as well for any new people to see what we are etc.... Looking forward to getting back to normal in a week...gotta love school holidays, but its nice to get back some normality!

Hi Lovely Ladies, I just took your advice and have set up a group Play n Fun Childrens Indoor Play Cafe in Face Book.... please join it and share with your friends, we have put some photos on there as well for any new people to see what we are etc.... Looking forward to getting back to normal in a week...gotta love school holidays, but its nice to get back some normality!

Done I am a member of the group! Yes I can't wait for the school holidays to be over too.