Guest Im Here

New years eve

Guest Im Here

What is everone doing new years eve? I can't make my mind up whether to go to the pub or sit on the beach? We usually have a party but i just can't be bothered this year.

Guest guest569

Were going to the local surf club. Then you'll get the best of both worlds. kids play on the beach outside the club and you also have cheap beers.

Guest Im Here

Oh yeah never thought of there lol they do meals as well don't they? do they allow table bookings or do you just turn up and hope for the best?

Guest guest569

It depends Each club could be different. Ours is just turn up the more the merrier ( but don't take up all the seats !!!!:shocked:)

Guest guest569

yes our local club aren't putting food on but will supply the bbq for you to use. bring your meats or just some chips for you to nibble ect....

Guest doje6863
    Bring your own meat and salad bits and cook it off on the bbq whilst getting rather merry....7 til late..woohoo...

Catch you there PP

HG

Hiya Heaps,

We're thinking of joining you lot (whether you like it or not!) Is this Moana or Christies you talking about?

donna and the other lot

Hiya Heaps,

We're thinking of joining you lot (whether you like it or not!) Is this Moana or Christies you talking about?

donna and the other lot

Ooohh mmm ermm not sure about that will have to run it through the commitee....:biglaugh:.....we will be down at Moana...but not til round 9/10 ish we got to goto another party before hand....could be well on ouw way before we even get to the surk club....hey you never know might even get to do a stint behind the bar...:jiggy::chatterbox:

HG

Guest doje6863
    Ooohh mmm ermm not sure about that will have to run it through the commitee....:biglaugh:.....we will be down at Moana...but not til round 9/10 ish we got to goto another party before hand....could be well on ouw way before we even get to the surk club....hey you never know might even get to do a stint behind the bar...:jiggy::chatterbox:

HG

Oh dear, I dont like commitees, they always try to put a stop to my parole.......:confused:

Anyway, look forward to maybe seeing you lot then.

donna

Oh dear, I dont like commitees, they always try to put a stop to my parole.......:confused:

Anyway, look forward to maybe seeing you lot then.

donna

See you there....no worries...

HG