6mth Rental required West Lakes area.

Guest Sarah Wright

Guest Sarah Wright

My family and I are emigrating to SA at the end of March 2010 . We are looking for a 6 - 12mth rental in the West Lakes or surrounding areas 3-4 bedrooms and close to the beach would be nice. I have looked at most of the rental sites but to be honest a lot of them look a bit grim. Chosing a suitable family home via the internet is not an easy task !:err: Any ideas / recomendations would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janine31

hi we have are property advertised with LJHooker its in Westlakes Shore 4beds 2 baths with pool it is available now so not sure it would still b available whats your budget

Guest mikesmith

hi we are looking at moving due to my job 4 bed home in military road henley beach south just 2 mins from the beach accross the road from the primary school it has two living rooms and the rental is 340 dollars a week in other areas you are looking at 400 onwards lovely area close to all amenties

My family and I are emigrating to SA at the end of March 2010 . We are looking for a 6 - 12mth rental in the West Lakes or surrounding areas 3-4 bedrooms and close to the beach would be nice. I have looked at most of the rental sites but to be honest a lot of them look a bit grim. Chosing a suitable family home via the internet is not an easy task !:err: Any ideas / recomendations would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

Hi Sarah, sorry, can't help with a rental (we are also looking in the same area and emigrating at the end of March), just thought i'd post to say hello.:)

Hi. We're a family of four heading to West Lakes about that time too. We arrive on 10th April and are staying in a short-term rental on Trimmer Parade for the first 8 weeks. But we'll also be looking for something more long term after then in the West Lakes, Grange, Henley areas.

Aiden, Debbie, Matt (9) and Holly (6)

Guest Sarah Wright

Mike we are really interested in the house but would not be in a position to move in until the beginning of April. Is it advertised on an estate agents website as i would love to see some pictures and ideas of the exact location. Any views on which are the best primary / secondary schools in the area ?

Ashby Dicko and Aiden if we do end up in the same area it would be nice to meet up as it appears we have kids around the same age.

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah - that sounds great. We arrive on 10th April.

We went over for a recce trip in October and loved the area, beaches, schools etc and luckily got a job sorted. When we arrive, for the first few weeks we'll be staying in the same house as we did then which was great. I have some cousins who have lived in West Lakes for 30 odd years and they were fantastic in helping us and introducing us to people.

Aiden, Debbie, Matt and Holly