jo_marnes

Popeye cruise?

Hi all,

I can't seem to find any info on the Popeye cruise boat on the Torrens... anyone know details? I want to take the kids but don't know where to go (never seen it!), what time it is or how much it costs!! Have searched online several times and not come up with anything.

Thanks,

Jo xxx

Thanks! That website says it departs on the hour but I walk over the bridge on King William Rd 3 times a week and have never seen it!! Makes me think that those articles are out of date.

Whenever we're down by the Torrens we usually see them all moored up outside the restaurant there, I think it's called The Boat or The Boathouse??? They seem to depart on a fairly regular basis. Good luck!

Guest the4hopes

They go out quite regularly there are usually 2 or 3 at a time, we sometimes go one way and walk back from the zoo, only about a 15 min walk, but with young children its best to get return, you can get off at the end of the single journey and then get on the next boat to get back.

The dolphin cruises from port Adelaide are well worth the money, $5 each for an hour and half, food is available as well, kids meals $7 adults $10 you can sit upstairs outside or downstairs in the aircon