Guest Nick11

Happy new year

Guest Nick11

Just opening first bottle of fizz so dont think I will venture near the keyboard for the rest of the year:biglaugh:

Hoping everyone has a great new year tonight and that 2010 brings joy,health and happiness.

Luv n kisses

Nick

xxx

Guest kangomik

Kerchink and cheers.

Have a safe one people, see you on the other side.

Just contemplating my first glass.... well it is 41 degrees outside - have to keep hydrated!

Happy New Year to everyone, may 2010 be all you wish for.

Catherine

Guest Guest75

Best wishes for 2010 from the Tykes!!!!!!:):):)

Wishing health ,wealth and happiness to all !!!

Guest Team 'W'

Yep to all the old ones[not literally] who's been and done it and has got the t-shirt to prove it....

And to all the new ones thats here and on their way to put their stamp on it....

HAVE A REALLY FANTASTIC NEW YEAR AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE IN 2010....

Guest katsmajic

Thats lovely.

Yep to all the old ones[not literally] who's been and done it and has got the t-shirt to prove it....

And to all the new ones thats here and on their way to put their stamp on it....

HAVE A REALLY FANTASTIC NEW YEAR AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE IN 2010....

Happy New Year to you all, may 2010 be a good year xxx

Guest Carolandcraig

Happy new year everyone hope you all have a great one.

Happy new year everyone...just got in from Moana Surf club....and it was not very rockin....just spinning some tunes at home...must work on getting my own dj stuf...enjoy everyone..

Love yas...

HG

Guest doje6863
    Happy new year everyone...just got in from Moana Surf club....and it was not very rockin....just spinning some tunes at home...must work on getting my own dj stuf...enjoy everyone..

Love yas...

HG

We went down there and wasnt allowed in the club, private function or something. Sat on the beach wrapped in blankets till 11.30!!! Might plan a bit better next year.

Happy New Year one and all.

donna

Guest cazzie

Happy New Year to you all.

Bill and I celebrated on our balcony watching the fireworks at Glenelg and all lit by a brilliant moon - gorgeous. Hope 2010 is a great year whether you are coming or going or coming back again!

Cazzie and Bill x

Guest Chelseadownunder

Happy New year to you all. Lets hope 2010 is happy, healthy and a prosperous year for you all (and the pound goes up !!!)

Spent last night walking along the beach at Brighton with the kids, in the warm water, soft sand and watching the fireworks, a great night that I wouldnt have enjoyed if we hadnt made the move !

Kindest regards

Steve

Love yas...

HG

Well we got a text asking for help to tidy up today but we're in Brisbane so hope you've recovered enough to clean up:)

MC HG:notworthy:

Cooler

Happy New Year to you all.

Bill and I celebrated on our balcony watching the fireworks at Glenelg and all lit by a brilliant moon - gorgeous.

Yes the moon was pretty spectacular - and it was apparently a "blue moon" (two full moons in a calendar month) so even nicer for that!

We went down there and wasnt allowed in the club, private function or something. Sat on the beach wrapped in blankets till 11.30!!! Might plan a bit better next year.

donna

yeh it was a private do....memebers only job....you should have let me know in advance that you were going down and we could have tried to sort summat out...

Next time...

HG

Guest Shaggy

donna

sorry to hear the night was not all that had been promised,must have been dissapointing but i hope you enjoyed the beach ,we were at brighton and had a great time.

Happy new year