Sign in to follow this  
Guest lastboyscout

Reassurance

Guest lastboyscout

:unsure: All the paperwork has been sent to Adelaide on 4th July, they`ve took the visa fee off me and I`ve heard nothing the payment was taken on the 23rd of July and now I`m a tad concerned that I`ve not heard a thing from them:(:wacko:

Help me anyone and put my mind at rest:err:

Guest nikkiandlee

hi,

From what i have read on other posts this is quite normal so i wouldn't worry!

However i'm not any way near that stage yet, but i'm sure someone else will be able to put your mind at rest!

Nikki

XX

Guest ali@51

We put our 136 visa (on modle) in on 20 june they took the money on the 28 June we still havent heard anything either:arghh:.Patience is not our strong point.The Agent is saying dont panic!!!!!!!!!!!! perfectly normal

Guest swampo

Hi Lastboyscout,

We seem to be running around the same timescales as you. Visa sent off 12th July, money taken 23rd July acknowledged by post 11 August. Like you was getting a bit twitchy so sent an email to sa.businesscentre@immi.gov.au and they replied the next day with a letter and a case office asking us to go for meds. Try emailing and hopefully you will ge a result. I think that you would probabley been allocated a case officer by now but they just seem a bit slow getting back to you.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Kev & Mall

Guest graandjac

:arghh:sent ours on the 8 june and nothing yet money taken ....agent has says nothing new just be patient...hate this waiting cheers Graham