A Place in the Sun Features Adelaide!!!

Guest Lauren & Alan

Guest Lauren & Alan

Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly let you all know Adelaide is going to be featured today at 12.05 on channel 4!! Thought all of us still in the UK in particular would apprecaite this show!

Guest Carolandcraig

looked superb, however i now feel more confused than ever, I thought i know where we wanted to settle, but after watching the programme i want to live in all the areas lol.

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, we just watched it. It is a repeat as we saw it last year sometime. They featured Trott Park, Glenelg and Mount Barker. Looks very nice, can't wait to get there now.

Guest Lauren & Alan

Yes we had already seen it too but it was nice to watch now we know we will be going to Adelaide! It made me look into more into the hills area but it didnt seem to be any cheaper...if anything more expensive!

Hi, we just watched it. It is a repeat as we saw it last year sometime. They featured Trott Park, Glenelg and Mount Barker. Looks very nice, can't wait to get there now.

Yes we had already seen it too but it was nice to watch now we know we will be going to Adelaide! It made me look into more into the hills area but it didnt seem to be any cheaper...if anything more expensive!

I was up and around the Hills today some beautiful places, Summertown, Nairne, Crafers to name but a few...but they are very expensive to purchase property..well compared to my bank balance anyhows....:biglaugh:

HG

Guest kangomik

there are some wonderful views in the hills, but you do pay for them. I wouldn't like to live in Glenelg, it's nice for a visit but not for me on a long term basis. Mt Barker is pretty self sufficient, and easy access to many things that don't involve a beach.

Guest The Dimmocks

We hadn't decided on Adelaide when we watched it first time either so it was nice to watch it and actually think we may be on that beach one day. I wonder where the couple is now though, be interesting to see if they did make it over.

Guest thekings

Thought it was last years as those house prices were way too low to be recent :arghh: wish they were still that price.

Guest Lauren & Alan

Thanks for that always good to hear of areas but sounds like our bank balance is similar to you then so I will keep looking! LOL

Just from our net searches Seaford and Woodcroft seem lovely and best value for money so hopefully we feel the same when we get there, can't wait!

I was up and around the Hills today some beautiful places, Summertown, Nairne, Crafers to name but a few...but they are very expensive to purchase property..well compared to my bank balance anyhows....:biglaugh:

HG

Guest Lauren & Alan

Yes we did the same as you watching it! At least it will be a reality for you all very soon and you will be on those beaches!! You must be very excited ( and nervous). Will be lovely to hear how you settle. My OH is a joiner too so hope there is plenty of work around. Funny we all sames ages too and I have a little boy almost 2 and a daughter who is 7.

We hadn't decided on Adelaide when we watched it first time either so it was nice to watch it and actually think we may be on that beach one day. I wonder where the couple is now though, be interesting to see if they did make it over.

Thanks for that always good to hear of areas but sounds like our bank balance is similar to you then so I will keep looking! LOL

Just from our net searches Seaford and Woodcroft seem lovely and best value for money so hopefully we feel the same when we get there, can't wait!

Your post made me smile cos thats what we thought too!!!! Has made me even more impatient now.........why do they always show Aus when the weather is at its most awful here???????????

Agree... Woodcroft Seaford and Seacliff look great and good value, but like you say will have to wait and see if reality ids as good as the pics!!!!!!!!!!:wubclub:

Guest Lulujim
I wonder where the couple is now though, be interesting to see if they did make it over.

We're here!! :embarrassed:

We made it over April this year and bought in Woodcroft. Love SA and are now on holiday driving from Adelaide to Torquay (end of the Great Ocean Rd!)

I highly recommend making the move :)

Guest The Dimmocks
We're here!! :embarrassed:

We made it over April this year and bought in Woodcroft. Love SA and are now on holiday driving from Adelaide to Torquay (end of the Great Ocean Rd!)

I highly recommend making the move :)

Are you the family from the programe then:). Wow. glad you made if over and you enjoying it. We flying 7th February really looking forward to it especially with this horrible weather we getting in the UK. Enjoy your holiday.

Michelle