Sign in to follow this  
Guest scmercer

Any meet ups in City/North Adelaide area

Guest scmercer

Hi everyone

Have been here almost 6 months now am living close to the city near to North Adelaide. I havent managed to get to any meet ups mainly because they all seem to be too far south and I have two young children so they tend to be too far for us to travel.

Are there any regular meet ups with children or does anyone know of any mother/toddler groups that are around the area? Also could anyone recommend any indoor softplay areas close to the city. I know there are a few further south, but again it is a bit too far to travel with two little ones.

Thanks

Sheila

Guest Konyvesfamily

Hi Sheila

We've been here since July and are living in the North Adelaide area too. We go to a toddler group at St Peter's Cathedral each Tuesday which is good. There are also activities at the library in Tynte St for babies/toddlers. Other than that, we find ourselves travelling elsewhere to activities. I don't know of any soft play areas around North Adelaide. Have you met many other mums? Let me know if you'd like to meet up some time. We're not too far from the "helicopter" playground on Le Fevre Terrace if you fancy meeting there (if the weather cools down a bit of course!)

Guest scmercer

Hi

Thanks for replying. I will definitely try the toddler group and the activities at Tynte St. I also go to the helicopter playground and it would be really nice to meet you. I will get in touch soon.

thanks again

Sheila

Guest rockpig

Hello there,

We are newly arrived in Adelaide currently at Mawson Lakes. We have an 19 month old son, Harry and are expecting number two in May.

I have joined a few local toddler groups- one of which is Kindergym at Holden Hill which is good. Ive also been to the Wacky Warehouse which is not far away. There is also a smaller soft play at Salisbury Kidz Biz which is small but OK.

I am starting at a couple of others next week. I will advise if they are any good,

Regards Alison.