Guest Damien

Passports need renewing?

Guest Damien

Hi,

We are flying out for the big move on 10th March. Our 4 year old monster (Daisy to her friends!) has a passport that runs out May 2011. Will this mean we'll have trouble renewing it at that time as noone will be able to sign to say they have known her for two years? I don't want to renew it now as it's not cheap and we would have to send her current passport with visa attached away.

Anyone been in same situation?

Damien

Guest guest569

alot more expensive to do it from here. would definately get it done in the uk.

Guest The Dimmocks

Can't help personally but there was a previous post about childrens passports recently, do a search you may find your answer there. Michelle

Guest soggy
    Hi,

We are flying out for the big move on 10th March. Our 4 year old monster (Daisy to her friends!) has a passport that runs out May 2011. Will this mean we'll have trouble renewing it at that time as noone will be able to sign to say they have known her for two years? I don't want to renew it now as it's not cheap and we would have to send her current passport with visa attached away.

Damien

it does not have to be someone who has known you for 2 years, the do understand this is not always possible, just as long as it is someone of the correct standing, although as already stated it is expensive to do here, I think mine was $320. They will send the old passport back with the visa in so if you leave the country you will need to carry them both.

Simon:)

Hi,

Damien

just bin it cos you will never want to leave once you get here....

HG:)