Hazel M

have I gone wrong? Does it matter??

Hi,

Have lodged 175 on 20th dec and finished scanning and attaching supporting docs last week. BUT, just looked on the page to check status etc and it says on the list of docs needed that 'evidence of work experience' is needed. Also 'evidence of specific work experience'.

I attached all the relevent docs as work experience , not SPECIFIC work experience. Just wondering if this will matter - or if they'll just work it all out that end from the bits and pieces that Ive attached.

Or do i need to attach some documents over again as specific work exp? And if I do.... what counts as specific :err:

Thanks for any ideas!!

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi

We used an agent to do ours but our status page showed that specific work experience was required even though it had been sent, this was one of the last things to show as met. Think it all depends on who picks your case up and if there is any specific order as to what they look at first. We had to send a selection of pay slips, P60's, but not 100% sure as to what was needed for that section as agent did it all. I would wait and see if case officer contacts you as if anything else is required I'm sure they would get in touch. Soz can't be more help.

Michelle x

Thanks, I attached all the educational stuff & work-wise I atttached a payslip and 3 references that stated his job and how long he'd been there etc. Hope they are satisfied with that. Just the classification of the docs that's bothering me at the minute!

Guest The Dimmocks
    Thanks, I attached all the educational stuff & work-wise I atttached a payslip and 3 references that stated his job and how long he'd been there etc. Hope they are satisfied with that. Just the classification of the docs that's bothering me at the minute!

Just found e-mail from agent about employment evidence.

"Employment evidence - we now need a range of payslips to demonstrate your employment for 3 out of the last 4 years. You can scan and email me copies PDF only please) or send the originals to our UK office and they will get them to me"

With each payslip I sent I also sent the corresponding bank statement to show the money went into Justins account. He gets paid weekly so normally 2 or three weeks would be on one page of statement. I also sent some P60's.

Hope this helps.

i was never asked for my payslips...i only sent my college/uni transcript of records, cert. of my graduation, all work experiences, last employment certificates.....

Guest thekings

We have an agent doing our application. We sent all our documents to the agent prior to the application going in, so that on application ALL the documents were sent at the same time. That was in July 2009!!!! we were asked for our medicals last month which they now have (tracked the package online). Anyway according to our daily online enquiry ALL our documents are still outstanding, so wouldn't worry too much. Apparently the meds are the last thing they ask for so they must have all the other documents even if they do say that they are still outstanding.