Sign in to follow this  
Guest davey72

Man U v Birmingham

Guest davey72

Any one fancy watching it later? its an early one 3.15am!

I had nil repsonse last time so I wont hold my breath this time

I was going to the Rosemount in town to watch it, I will drive so can pick up if you are not to far out of town.

I am a blues fan but dont mind if youre a man u fan as long as you wont get the hump when we whoop ya!!

Guest angiestaff
    Any one fancy watching it later? its an early one 3.15am!

I had nil repsonse last time so I wont hold my breath this time

I was going to the Rosemount in town to watch it, I will drive so can pick up if you are not to far out of town.

I am a blues fan but dont mind if youre a man u fan as long as you wont get the hump when we whoop ya!!

i'm married to a blue-nose and have 2 more visiting (brother n dad) and they are planning their pub/t.v viewing times around the match!! lol

needless to say me n mom are planning what wine we drink in the garden (or next to the air -con) when they watch it (recorded not live lol)

for my sanity i hope blues woop their arses!! lol;)

ange x

Guest davey72

Well if they want to watch it live let me know or tell them to come to the Rosemount, I will be the only blue nose in the pub most probably so I wont be hard to find.

Guest angiestaff
    Well if they want to watch it live let me know or tell them to come to the Rosemount, I will be the only blue nose in the pub most probably so I wont be hard to find.

thanks for that...obviously too late now as it's 07.30 on sunday morning! :biglaugh:

they recorded the match on foxtel and will watch this am, i have to try and not let on that i know the score!! :biglaugh:......i could innocently have a 'bet' on the score ???? lol

ange x