tommo64

Care Agencies

My OH is a health care assistant and wants to make contact with a few care agencies before we arrive. If anyone knows of any in the Adelaide metro area please let us know.

Many thanks.

Guest Teresa01
    My OH is a health care assistant and wants to make contact with a few care agencies before we arrive. If anyone knows of any in the Adelaide metro area please let us know.

Many thanks.

There are:

Anglicare

ACH

ECH

Wesley Uniting

Helping Hand

I believe they all are non profit making companies and they all have there own websites.

Teresa :D

We used randstad and I have gained three jobs and my wife has gained one via this agency and we arrive on the 10th Feb

Hi Boxertony,

I have heard of Ranstad but haven't contacted them yet but they sound good. Out of curiosity, what line of work are you and your wife in?

My wife has been an Health Care Assistant for many years on the Oncology/Haemotology Wards at Hospitals, and she has gained a job at North Calavary Hospital on the St Helens Oncology Ward. I have laways worked within healthcare as well from Care Work to Care Manager roles, Lecturing in Health & Social Care, also working within Mental Health/Illness, Early Years, Special Needs, Prisons, Residential Care, Disabilities, Teaching, Home Help Manager, Housing Manager, and Managing Drug and Alcohol Rehabiltitation Homes.

I have gained a couple of jobs via Byron Employment which both are community Disabilities Manager posts. The job I am probably going to take is a job at Glenside Hospital, working within Mental Health and Substance Misuse