hello!

Guest spark_luke

Guest spark_luke

hi, just signed up to this forum so thought i better introduce myself. my names luke, im 21, live in south west england, im an electrician, and looking to hopefully emigrate to adelaide. just starting the emigration process now, so any advice id be very grateful! actually id better ask this as well; any one know much about the job prospects for sparks in SA at the moment? thankyou, catch ya soon :)

Guest k8bug79

Hi LUke, I am Kate and I am also in the SW in Cornwall. We are a few months into the whole process (although we have it slightly easier as hubby was eligible for citizenship through his Dad) I'm afraid I don't know much about electrician work etc but good luck with the application I hope you get there soon.

Guest Guest75

Hi Luke and welcome to PIA.

Ask away on the question front,sure someone will always have an answer.

Take some time to wander back through the threads in here using the search engine - great for reference.

Have fun!:):)

Guest spark_luke

yeh just been browsing through the site and seems really useful already! im from south gloucestershire, which is alrite, obviously hoping to swap that for adelaide one day tho! cheers guys ;)

• 2 weeks later...