Guest graandjac

Reccie 16-29 oct 07

Guest graandjac

:DHave now decided after all to do a reccie in october from the 16 -29 if anybody hasent yet had enough of meeting new arrivals or reccieees:unsure:lol , we would love a chance to meet a few for some brain picking(two weeks without the kids Grrrrrreat)

Cheers Graham and Jacqui

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Always up for that - just PM us nearer the time .....

Regs

Sas

Guest dglamoore

Yes no worries - just send us a pm when you get here :cute:

Lisa:jiggy:

Excellent idea to try before you buy!!! We will be moved into our new house by then so come prepared with a paintbrush and we'll provide the beer. It may not be where you'll end up but quite happy to show you around the city etc and you can always jump in the pool if its getting too hot!!!! PM us and we'll give you our mobile number.

Guest donna T

Feel free to pm nearer the time - maybe a group beer or two! If not, you are welcome to come and check out Hallett Cove - be prepared to put up with the insanity that 2 small kids bring tho'

OMG I can say yes to !! We met you both at the East Mids Meet recently, so count us in !!

See you then

Angela

Guest graandjac

:notworthy:Thanks guys thats fantastic, Guzzler i can get some building advice, Lisa the Adelaide godess say no more, Richard would be good to see you again, Donna t Hallet Cove is on our LIST anyway, and Angela, we can be your first visitors on the other side. Thanks guys will contact a little nearer the time, Cheers Graham & Jacqui:jiggy:

Guest rorym

Hi all,

we will be in Adelaide for a recci from 19th - 25th Oct, - can we gatecrash your meet?

Cheers, Fiona and Rory

Guest graandjac

Hi Royum, i see no reason why not , iam sure at some point we could get together, but i must point out that we are going to Adelaide for loads of info, therefore a trip to the odd bar or two might be needed to gather info of course;)

Cheers Graham & Jacqui