Boxertony

Midway Apartments - Short Term Rental

We arrive on the Wednesday 10th February 2010 the five of us. We have applied for the OAA but will not find out until the week commencing 18th January at the earliest, therefore I have been searching for alternative back-up accommodation and I was just wondering what the Midway Apartments are like, they seem to be the cheapest short-term rental accommodation out there and also situated in an ideal place to be based. But I have read several posts/threads on here stating that its dirty and horrible and under no circumstances stay at these apartments.

We are not to bothered about it being clean as we can do that, (we dont have small children), plus we are only going to be sleeping there as we will be out most of the day anyway. Really struggling to find short-term rental for about a month, there is no availability and the ones which are are ever so expensive.

Look forward to hearing from you members in the very near future.

Guest ems

I stayed at the Midway apartment with just myself and my daughter and i think u would find it very hard with space as they are very small. I met 2 families whilst there who both had 2 kids and they really struggled with size as they are 1 bedroom apartments. Not aware if they have 2 bedroomed apartments so the only way u could do it is with 2 apartments which would then make it very expensive and certainly not worth the money. Good luck with finding somewhere.

Guest Guest8609

Anybody stayed there recently?

It's hard to find a small accomodation for a couple and they seem to be well situated.

I'd like to know especially about cleanliness, internet access.

I's appreciate any comments.

Hi, we stayed at Midway for the first 3 weeks of being here, (18th Feb 2012) The apartments are set up in 3 different blocks, we were in 48 Mortimer Street and had the unit right next to the supermarket which was good for popping in to to collect milk and stuff but not so good when they are having a delivery at 5 in the morning!

The apartment we were in was nice and clean but the internet only worked near the door in the kitchenette.

They are in a handy location and the price is good so just take some earplugs with you! x