ladycasper

Hairdresser southern suburbs ?

Guest Trakki

I can fully recommend Kath (kjc79) and Sarah (sarah smartipants). Kath is mobile. Both are fab

Guest KP Nuts

Yep, I can recommend Kath also.......... sorry haven't used Sarah.

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

kaths brilliant if anyone wants her number just pm me.

myrtle,tony,callum

Guest Gecko

Hi all,

My aunty Kaye has started her own salon from home called Katies Place. I can highly recommend her. She only uses organic cure care control products. services offered include hairdressing, facials, Chakra Balancing & Energy healing. Her salon is in Aldinga. Prices for a typical haircut start at $20 with pensioner discounts available

If your interested PM me for her details.

:wubclub:

Mel

Guest the dobsons

hi all

I know it might be a bit far but my wife ( who is english ) has a salon on henley beach and is getting loads of new english clients in .

it is called henley palladeum but is changing the name to niche hair lounge in feb.

the tell no is 8355 2133.

Guest norah battie

Sarah Sarah Sarah....... love the way she cuts my hair and makes a good old cup o coffee....see ya Monday!!!

Guest guest3462

Kath is great and she comes to your house. But if you prefer a salon then fringes at seaford is lovely x

I can't comment on ladies hairdressers,but for the lads on here,there is the most amazingly good mens hairdresser at Oaklands park/Warradale.He has a shop in the row of shops on Diagonal road,at the lights with Oaklands road.He is Swiss(Tony)loves Footy(real footy)and is a master of his trade.Perfection is his forte,gets the job done just as you want,and he does not charge the earth.Try him,ya wont be disappointed!

Guest Messua

If she's still there, I strongly recommend Maria at Exotic Hair and Beauty in Port Adelaide.:v_SPIN:

Guest Lozmitch

Hi, I can recommend Lisa who is mobile and lives in Seaford but will travel reasonable distance mobile number 0451 055 080:)

Guest lisaheggie

Hi,

Anybody still looking for a Mobile Hairdresser please visit my web site at www.mymobilehairdresser.com.au I am UK trained with 15yrs exp. Been over here for 1 yr now. All info on web site. Give me a call for a free consultation.

Thanks Lisa :-)

Within 20Km of Seaford