Guest spark_luke

vetassess

Guest spark_luke

alrite guys, just a question to those of you who have completed the electrician vetassess assessment. looking on the vetassess website, ive been looking at the pdf download about general electrician exam requirements. all seems fine apart from the electives area. firstly can the candidate choose what area to undertake? as there are some areas there i would have no clue about. also just wandering to how much depth you have to go into each area for the exam, as for example i think i would find the emergency lighting system fairly easy, though the fault finding in the d.c circuit i would struggle, as ive never really done any d.c installations, so the less detail you have to go into here, the better. sorry, prety boring thread, but any advice much appreciated, thanks, luke

:huh:

Guest Damien

Hi Luke,

I passed the Vetassess for bricklaying in Oct 08. I know it's not for sparkying but the advice will be the same. You are much better off posting this thread on the pomsinoz website, they have loads of info on there. I used that site until I got my visa and now use PIA for area info etc. On the pomsinoz site I found details of exactly what I had to build for my practical assessment so my advice to you is get yourself on there matey! That way you'll be asking people Oz-wide, not just Adelaide.

Good luck!

Damo