ozzieclare2be

looking for a new rental

hi im looking for a new rental considering following areas glenelg down to sheidow park , and outer subs towards south road within reason. 2 or 3 bed please pm with anything reasonable , thanks :)

Guest mikesmith

hi clare my name is mike we are looking to break our lease it has another 9 months to run. we are moving due to work reasons we live in military road henley beach if this area is any good for you. it is a 3 bedroom living room and extra 2 rooms on the back maybe another 1 or 2 bed rooms or 1 bed and 1 living room has carport for car and spacious back yard rent is 340 dollars per week. it is 1 min walk from Henley primary school and 2 min walk to beach and 5 min walk to Henley square good for public transport close to all amenities

Guest norah battie

Have posted one in Sheidow Park in renting and Real Estate

Thanks

Guest graandjac
    hi norah seen your rental in sheidow but $340 is just stretching it a bit too much really hope you find someone to take it over but thankyou for the reply x:)

Just to follow up my PM our rent is $295 at the moment, but not sure what it might be when we leave........let me know, cheers Graham

Guest heather&dean
    hi clare my name is mike we are looking to break our lease it has another 9 months to run. we are moving due to work reasons we live in military road henley beach if this area is any good for you. it is a 3 bedroom living room and extra 2 rooms on the back maybe another 1 or 2 bed rooms or 1 bed and 1 living room has carport for car and spacious back yard rent is 340 dollars per week. it is 1 min walk from Henley primary school and 2 min walk to beach and 5 min walk to Henley square good for public transport close to all amenities

Hi Mike, I'm not sure when you posted the above, but are you still looking for someone to take over your rental? Heather