Guest Damien

Good Tattooists

Guest Damien

Hi All!

Mrs Damo wants to get a tattoo. We are too busy for her to get one done in the UK, can anyone recommend a good tattooist in Adelaide?

She wants 'love' on the knuckles of her left hand and 'hate' on the other. Nice.

Or maybe a butterfly or some such flowery thing :biglaugh:

Damien

Guest Lulujim

A friend from work goes to Xanchies at Fast Food Corner - South Road. She's very happy with it and they look great :)

Guest millwall

Ive been to Body art shop on grange road at Wellend, they have a really good reputation and are pretty reasonable!

Or Ink pit on South road/Anzac Hwy... there work is amazing!

x

Ink Pit on Anzac Highway, Everard Park is great, I've had 5 done there, and my daughter has had one done there and its super. I hear good things about a place at Old Noarlunga on the Victor Harbor Road turn off (I think Jodie works there and she's excellent), but a couple of their guys have recently set up shop in McLaren Vale so maybe that's worth a try. Also heard good things about the Dragon Lady in Hahndorf up in the hills.

One place mentioned in another post I would avoid like the plague, I knew the guy when he was learning and wasn't impressed with either his work or the fact that he was usually stoned when he was tattooing. Plenty of other places to avoid but if we post the names on here we would get done for libel or just done over by a bikie gang lol!

Sharon

A friend from work goes to Xanchies at Fast Food Corner - South Road. She's very happy with it and they look great :)

My daughter had a tattoo done at this place...and my other daughter had her belly button pierced there as well....very pleased with the service...

Would recommend them...

My daughter had a tattoo done at this place...and my other daughter had her belly button pierced there as well....very pleased with the service...

Would recommend them...

I had some 'other' piercings done at Xanchies and all was ok with them.

Guest guest569
    I had some 'other' piercings done at Xanchies and all was ok with them.

:chatterbox::biglaugh:

Guest katsmajic
    ' date='[/i'] but a couple of their guys have recently set up shop in McLaren Vale so maybe that's worth a try.

Sharon

Gus & Craig have set up in mc vale, theyre good, art/styles etc are great, they havnt set up themselves tho, theyre funded by some large guys on bikes - was going to see Craig for my tatt 3 but have been recommended to a guy down in Victor harbour instead.

Guest motlyman

I would recomend xanchies on the South rd at Morphet Vale.

The guy is called Jumby.

Mine was a partial coverup and to be honest you cannot see whats covered up under it.

A fantastic job and will defo go there for the next one.

Colin