6/12 months - 4 Bed Rental Required In Early March

Boxertony

I have been searching through the housing rental sites and I have not found any decent four bedroom properties, we wanted a swimming pool as well, but I think I need to kick that in touch, no bloody chance of that. Ideally we are looking for Suburbs of City of Charles Sturt (Western Adelaide) as both the wife and I jobs are in the North, we would consider a little further North of the CBD, for the right property.

But then again if we gain a good size four bedroom with a swimming pool and good transport links, then we would definitely consider further South of the CBD or on the East of the CBD.

So if you hear or see anything or you are aware of anyone wanting to break their lease, ideally no later than 10th March, then I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, much appreciated.

Guest Kazzarazza

Hi Tony,

You could also widen you rental search to the Port Adelaide Enfield Council area - but beachside (ie Semaphore, Largs Bay, some areas of Port Adelaide and even up to North Haven). The same train your wife would be catching at Woodville to get to town actually starts at North Haven. It's only another 5 - 10 minutes up the coast and still much closer to the city than Hallett Cove would be (from your other thread)

Cheers, Kazza