Guest millwall

Travelling to Oz with 4 Month Old Baby?!

Guest millwall

I need help and adivce from anyone that has done it.

Best way to make up bottles.. How helpful were the cabin crew.. etc etc

I will also be travelling on my own!

Thanks!

X

Guest Guest1435

We did the trip with a baby too. We asked the cabin crew to fill a bottle with boiling water long enough before his feed for it to cool down and mixed in the powder from another container. The crew were very helpful and only had to do it about 10 times!

just a note, if you think of travelling with ready milk, ensure you buy it after you go through the scanners, or they make you open and taste 50%.

Guest MarkIngram

who are you flying with....if you are going with Singapore Airlines I just couldn't fault them....they couldn't do enough for us...fantastic.....but get a sky cot pre-booked...you'll get baulk head seats with LOADS of the extra leg room......I was practically horizontal for the flight...although that may have had something to do with the free Singapore Slings I was lapping up :D

I need help and adivce from anyone that has done it.

Best way to make up bottles.. How helpful were the cabin crew.. etc etc

I will also be travelling on my own!

Thanks!

X

It depends on who you are travelling with. We flew with Singapore airlines and they were brilliant. I think it is generally easier to travel with smaller babies as they tend to sleep easier but then who know how your little one will be.

Try not to carry too much hand luggage just try and take one relatively small bag on the plane. If you are having a stop over pack you clothes to change into at the top so you can freshen up!

good luck you will be fine, definatley book a sky cot which ever airline your traveling on!