Good news

Guest mayjess

Guest mayjess

Good News, my sis is going to take over my house so I can move back to Adelaide, we have a private arrangement with her being my sis, but do I have to inform the Tax Dept here? I would still have the house up for sale but dont mind waiting a few years to sell now knowing its in very good hands.

Hope to be back End Feb/Mid Mar, have so much to sort, the dog being the big one, we didnt have all that to worry about last time as we bought him in Adelaide when we lived there last time, so if anyone can tell me the 1 steps in that, I greatly appreciate it, its all new to me. The next is trying to secure a rental from here for over there? any advice with that very welcome also!

because we havent sold the house, we are on a very very very tight budget, so any help with basic household equipment that we could borrow once we arrive would also be a Godsend. Sorry if I seem dead cheeky, but if you dont ask you dont get? it would be only borrowing until my shippment arrives! will post the date we fly soon as I have booked the flights.

Thanks everyone

Mayjess

Guest ReadyPenny

Glad you have got that sorted and are able to return!! The dog is a hard one, never done it mysel, left ours with my sister and it almost broke our hearts.

Am sure peeps on here will help you out with stuff once you arrive, once you post the dates I will rummage around and see if I can find anything to help you out!

Good luck with it all, see you on the sunny side sometime soon

Mandy

Guest mayjess
Hi Deb,

When ya get here pm us and we will help ya out as best we can ,don't worry.You can kip at ours while you get sorted ,if it comes to that.DON'T WORRY. ATB Sue.

Awwwww thanks Sue & Billy,, what a lovely thing to say. I will PM you.

Mayjess

Guest mayjess
Hi

Glad you managed to sort something out. Bet you cant wait to book your flights. All the best with your move

Michelle

Hi Michelle, meant to PM you, I havent had much time as you can imagine, but thats no excuse, yeah we are so pleased but very scared,because we havent much money, no jobs, but we are prepared to WORK HARD. We have a very different attitude this time round and hope that will be enough to see us through the tough times ahead. I appreciate the advice & help I have recieved on PIA and I know many of you are prepared to help when I get back over there, thanks!:wubclub:

will post my flight dates very soon.

Mayjess

Guest mayjess
Onya!

Bet ya cant wait to get back, and thaw out!!!

Ive got a few things you could borrow...........fridge freezer, table and chairs, coffee table.

Give a hollar and well see what we can do for ya.

Happy flying

jane

Wow how kind of you Jane,, will pm you soon as i book flights, just need accomadation now, anyone know of a nice little house in hallet cove?

Mayjess

Guest mayjess
You sound so excited. Best wishes on your move back!! Penny

Very excited and very scared, very overwhelmed also, we`ve been back in the UK for over 2 years and knew we would eventually return to Adelaide but it seems to have happened so quickly now haha

got so much to sort, feels harder than the 1st time round, but lovely all the same.

Mayjess